Saturday, December 5, 2015

Greetings and all that.

For a while this will merely be a blog where I offer recommendations and such. From this a mighty oak will grow! Or not.

I'll also pose questions because my Google-fu has failed me and I can't find something. Also I'll solicit opinions about things I've read or watched. In an effort to dampen reflexive narcissism I'll heed recommendations and consider other people's opinions too.

No promises to be assiduous about avoiding politics, religion, or such, but not the point of the blog. Feel free to pipe up if I'm offending. There are few people I plan on offending.

I'll also have some sort convention for tagging potential spoilers. I personally don't have much religion in that regard, certainly not past a work being available for a certain while.

I expect at some point I'll gussy up the place with some art and/or logo-y stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Orrery as Self